It is that most wonderful time of the year. If you have an avid solo traveler on your Holiday Gift List check out my favorite gift picks especially for the avid 40 plus Team Carry-on solo traveler. These are practical items that every solo traveler will love appreciate and USE! You will notice that my favorites focus on comfort during air travel as us solo travelers spend so much time on airplanes but other picks are about being fashionable and enhancing the travel experience. You can watch this video to see all of my picks
But here are my Top 10 picks!
- The Imak Compression Pain Relief Mask. There is nothing quite like having a good eye mask especially on a long haul flight. An eye mask is a must and I just love this one. It is weighted.
2. Travel Rest Ultimate Travel Pillow & Neck Pillow. This pillow is a must especially for bus and train travel. It is inflatable and fits in small spaces. It is also great for air travel especially short flights (1-8 hours) though my preference for long haul flights is number 3 below.
3. trtl Pillow. If you have followed me for any period of time you KNOW this is the pillow I love for long haul economy class travel. It doesn’t look sexy but it is much better on your neck for 8 hour plus air travel. It will take up more space in your personal item bag so do plan for it. But you will sleep and that is worth everything on a long flight.
4. The Mossime Metal Pill Organizer Weekly, Stackable Waterproof Travel Pill Box is the answer for traveling with your vitamins while traveling. I love that it is adjustable and you only use what you need. It can also be attached to your suitcase or backpack.
5. Olly Blackberry Zen Restful Sleep Gummies are just what is needed to make sure you get those Zzzzz during air travel.
6. KISEER Mini Portable Travel Soap Paper Sheets are an amazing way to carry hand soap everywhere you go! The solo traveler will love you for this. These paper sheets are packable and allows you to wash your hands as needed whenever.
7. Enyur Laundry Detergent Sheets, Sheets,32 Loads This is another must have for the solo traveler! These laundry sheets remove the need to bring or buy detergent as you travel. If like me you stay in short term rentals for longer stays and like to wash clothes as you travel (cause who want to keep rewearing dirty clothes), these detergent sheets will come in handy!
8. Compact Full Zip Travel Jewelry Organizer for Necklaces, Bracelets and Rings (Red) If like me you use accessories to dress up and down your Team Carry-on wardrobe, this travel jewelry organizer is a wonderful gift. I love this case in red. For an extra touch, add a piece of jewelry for that special someone.
9. Baggallini RFID Cross City Bag is a great cross body bag for solo travel. It has RFID technology and is a great stylish cross body for team carry-on travel.
10. Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector,Replaceable Battery-Operated CO Alarm with LCD Display,YJ-901 is not a sexy or stylish gift but it is likely the most important gift idea on this list! There have been several news reports of carbon monoxide poisoning deaths by travelers. Many countries do not require carbon monoxide detectors in hotels or homes neither do short term rental companies like Airbnb. For that reason I strongly recommend traveling with your own. So gift the person you love a smoke and carbon monoxide detector. They can thank you later.
Thank You For Reading!
Subscribe to this website and GET YOUR FREE DIGITAL TEAM CARRY-ON PACKING GUIDE FOR THE FLY 40+ WOMAN!
Check out these solo travel blog posts:
This post may contain affiliate links to things like tours, hotels, Amazon associates, and products. These help me earn a small commission at no additional charge to you.